Countering the Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys - Series, by Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu
* How does a single mother raise a son?
* How can we reduce the number of African American males in special education?
* Do boys have different learning styles than girls?
* Would African American boys benefit from an African American male class-
room taught by African American men?
* Why do African American female college students graduate in greater numbers than their male counterparts?
* How can we turn a confused 18-year-old male around?
* Can rites of passage programs save African American males?
* Does America have a need for Black male labor?
* Why do Black males kill Black males?
* What prevents us from implementing solutions?